Dr. Benjamin Citrin MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Mobile, AL

3.3

November 3rd, 2013
Saved my life!
My first experience with this doctor sent me to a small, packed waiting room and he was the only doctor in the practice. I was impressed that he diagnosed me on that first visit with a clot on a valve of my heart and saved my life. On the day of my emergency surgery, the clot embolized and went to my leg. It was his insistence in the operating room that made sure that all of the clot was found. He now has a beautiful office and more doctors are in the practice. I feel confident of my care. There is a long wait sometimes, but why is everybody in the world in such a hurry? I know that if it takes him longer to see me, it is because he is taking the time with a patient. I want him to take that same time to see me.

June 24th, 2010
Went to a better doctor
I finally change doctors..it seem to me that he wanted to talk about other things then what I was there for. I love my new doctor....I will never return to Dr.citrin. and I agree with everyone eles comments on here i feel the same way.

April 30th, 2010
Not happy
He is ready to put a stent in without the proper testing

July 10th, 2009
what happens when a person is called a docter
he is an egotistical so called Dr.that knows nothing on how to talk to patients or run a business.he has such a high turn over with his staff its a wonder he has anyone working for him, that's probably why the waiting time is an hour or more to get in and out of his (and only his office) seems to me he cares more about his image then his patients