A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Close is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Close
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Close Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Close, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Close has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakdale Community Hospital
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin B Close MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Close practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Close has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Close practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Allergists and Alexandria Internists.