A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Cohen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital - St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin B Cohen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Cohen practices Dermatology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Dermatologists.