A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Coons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Coons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Coons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coons graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Coons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin John Coons MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Coons practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Coons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Coons practices Urology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Urologists.