A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Coons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Coons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Coons graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Coons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Coons practice?
Dr. Benjamin Coons practices Urology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Urologists.