A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Craighead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Craighead is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Craighead, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Craighead graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Craighead has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Herron Craighead MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Craighead practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Craighead has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Craighead practices Pediatrics near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Pediatricians.