A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Crawford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Crawford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lampton Crawford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Crawford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.