Dr. Benjamin Crawford III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Crawford III?

Most Awful Exp.

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I went to this Dr. 19 years ago. I have never forgot the awful experience I had with him and his nurse at the time. I took I'll and missed my appt. Once they got me in the exam room away from others I was handled poorly! He angrily snapped at me for missing the apt! I HE wanted me to know he did not want me for his patient! totally unwanted! No eye contact, sharp answers with backs turned while responding! And I will NEVER forget how the nurse snatched the paperwork out book and with a nasty look on her face while she held it out to hand to me with her back turned! It was the worst exp. !! And it still haunts me today! This really happened! I dare not leave a name but this happened and I never forgot it!!

Definitely see this doctor