A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Cunningham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin John Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.