A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Chu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Del Rosario Chu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Chu practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Chu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Chu practices Psychiatry near Elizabethport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabethport Psychiatrists.