A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lam has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lam DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lam practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lam has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lam practices Plastic Surgery near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Surgeons.