Plastic Surgery Specialist

104 Pheasant Run
Ste 123
Newtown, PA 18940
215-702-8600
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Complete disrespect for others' time - no accountability for results  |  show details
by Christine on May 6th, 2014

I went to Dr. Lam for a Botox treatment. At my first visit he came in, talked to me, and then left. When his assistant came back to wrap things up I asked what happened - when would I be receiving the treatment? She was surprised and said he had left for the day; that the scheduler must have made a mistake because he thought it was only for a consultation (which I was very clear about when scheduling - this was not my first time and I did not need one). I was asked to come back the following week, which I did, and received the treatment. He asked that I come back one week later so that he could evaluate the results. I went back, now the third week in a row, and waited for about 45 minutes as I was told he was running behind. He came in and apologized profusely for being so late and when he looked at the results he seemed surprised that it appeared not to have taken very well. He assured me that he guarantees his results and asked that I please come back in for a very quick follow up visit again in one week's time. I agreed to come back, yet again. Now back for my fourth visit, I was waiting, and waiting, and was in a hurry because this was supposed to have been a very quick, follow up visit. I was told that he was unavailable and was running behind and I could either come back the following week or wait. After having waited nearly 1/2 hr I told them I could not wait any longer - I needed to pick up my children and I asked that they speak with him and ask him to take me right away. They said there was nothing they could do, they had no room for me, so I had to leave. I called the following week and told them that I was very upset and frustrated and asked that Dr. Lam call me back to discuss. I received no call back so I called again a few days later, again requesting a call back from Dr. Lam. I never received any follow up call from him to date and it has been over a month since my last visit.

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2013

I was getting a breast lift/augmentation & liposuction. I told Dr. Lam emphatically at the pre-surgery exam and the day of surgery, I only wanted to go back to being a C cup, no bigger. When I woke, I found out he gave me D cups, and at post surgery appointments he said he thought that was more in my body type. At one appointment I commented to the woman taking me to the exam room that he made my boobs too big. She didn't flinch, or look surprised. I get the feeling that he regularly does this.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Linda Arnowitt on Jan 27th, 2013

He is such n upbeat and happy person.he did myTT 11 weeks ago and I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon. He and Stephanie have been wonderful an so carrying through this long difficult painful procedure .