A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Levine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Levine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Levine MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Levine practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.