Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Margolis
Dr. Benjamin Margolis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with another office in Bannockburn, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Margolis is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Westlake Community Hospital. Dr. Margolis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Margolis has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Benjamin Margolis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.
Dr. Juan Herena
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oak Park, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Jonathan Oster
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Oak Park, IL 0.07 mi23
Dr. Thomas Draghi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Oak Park, IL 0.75 mi31