A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Donahue Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons and Fairfax Sports Medicine Doctors.