A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Donahue Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons and Washington Sports Medicine Doctors.