A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Rubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.