A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Daniels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Daniels MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben Daniels practice?
- Dr. Ben Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ben Daniels practices Family Medicine near Mount Vernon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Mechanicsville, IA.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians.