A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Davies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Davies, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davies has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin John Davies MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Davies practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Davies practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.