Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Davies is an exceptional doctor. Could not be more pleased

Jan 23rd, 2015

My mother was seen and operated on my Dr. Davies in September of 2014. He and his staff were excellent. Very courteous and attentive. Would recommend them to anybody needing urological care.

Oct 2nd, 2014

EXCELLENT

urostomy surgery show details urostomy surgery
Mar 3rd, 2014

I had a urostomy surgery in December because of cancer. As a surgeron he is great at what he does, but his after surgery follow up I never saw him in the hopsital after my surgery only associates. Then I had biopsies taken and never received a call about the results I waited almost a month worring terribly to get my results. Then I developed an infection in the incision and had a local hospital deal wih it never heard any thing then I was to have follow with a cat scan and have yet to hear from him pretaining to it. I just think he needs to work on some of his follow up care.

The Bladder Saga show details The Bladder Saga
by Jeff McGraw on Feb 6th, 2014

The best Doctor one could choose!! Doc made this procedure a very effortless event! I can't thank him enough.

Pateint show details Pateint
by Ralph T Atwood on Oct 15th, 2013

Dr. Davies was awesome!.Put me at ease right away, fantastic bedside manner, He jokes with you and just makes you feel better. Answered all of my questions and did not really to get on with another patient, took the time he needed with me to explain everything. I highly recommend Dr. Davies!

Made me normal again show details Made me normal again
Jun 4th, 2012

After a hysterctomy gone wrong, Dr Davies repaired me time and time again just to get my body working properly again. I love his work!

May 2nd, 2012

Dr Davies is perhaps the best doctor at Shadyside. He is so caring, knowledgeable,and all around a wonderful man.No one can go wrong by using him, I tell everyone all the time if they need this type of doctor, then here is his phone number and tell them I said to call.

Dan show details Dan
Feb 13th, 2012

28 year old male with two tumors found on my kidney. Dr Davies brought me in and performed the surgery within 2 weeks. He has a great sense of humor and a very strong confidence about his work. He and his staff responded quickly to all of my concerns. My incision looks great and 2 weeks later I'm near a normal, cancer free life again. An excellent surgeon and a good man.

Horrible show details Horrible
Feb 8th, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor. After surgery, problems arised and he would not see patient. He said nothing was wrong when in fact patient urostomy had collasped that he had just done. He made a call to patient daughter said he would not live longer than a year that cancer had spread. This is not how you tell someone! We were lucky enough to find a great Dr at Passavant Hospital. Patient is still alive and doing better 18 months later. No thanks to Dr Davies.

NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT show details NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT
Oct 31st, 2011

WHEN HE WALKED INTO THE EXAM ROOM HIS MIND WAS MADE UP. HE NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT,WHAT SYMPTOMS I WAS HAVING, OR EVEN HOW FREQUENTLY I WAS HAVING THEM. HE SAID HE HAD REVIEWED MY RECORD AND AND THERE WAS REALLY NOTHING HE COULD DO TO HELP ME. THIS WAS ALL BEFORE HE DID ANY KIND OF EXAM ON ME. I FELT IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. HE SPENT MAYBE 10 MIN. IN THE ROOM WITH ME.

Oct 12th, 2011

He is a very kind, easy to understand Doctor HOWEVER after discharge he was virtually impossible to reach for questions/concerns. There was NO follow up care to speak of after two weeks and his staff does NOT return calls in a timely fashion (you wait for days/weeks and make several calls)

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Davies is the best Dr I have ever been to easy to talk to,caring,great sense of humor and a excellent surgeon. 6 weeks after radical prosectomy all functions have returned to normal working condition.Would recommend him to anyone with prostate cancer.

John show details John
Jul 18th, 2011

Easy to talk to, great personality, easy to understand. Very nice guy!

Dec 22nd, 2010

excellent Surgeon.A good man,great doctor.

Recommend Highly show details Recommend Highly
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Davies is top notch! He took time to thoroughly explain my procedure, followed up quickly. He and the staff at Shadyside Hospital were great!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by L.F. on Aug 22nd, 2010

He was so easy to talk to. Good sense of humor. I would recommend him to everyone.

by Rick Abbott on Jul 30th, 2010