Dr. Benjamin Davies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Davies?

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Surgery for prostate cancer - this is they guy to go to in Pittsburgh. Cancer cured and no complications.

Get the best without a hint of arrogance.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr Davies is a very prominent practitioner in his field. He exudes competence, confidence, and is very compassionate....all without a big ego. I trust him, and I like him.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Davies is an exceptional doctor. Could not be more pleased

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

EXCELLENT

The Bladder Saga

Posted on February 7th, 2014

The best Doctor one could choose!! Doc made this procedure a very effortless event! I can't thank him enough.

Pateint

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr. Davies was awesome!.Put me at ease right away, fantastic bedside manner, He jokes with you and just makes you feel better. Answered all of my questions and did not really to get on with another patient, took the time he needed with me to explain everything. I highly recommend Dr. Davies!

Made me normal again

Posted on June 4th, 2012

After a hysterctomy gone wrong, Dr Davies repaired me time and time again just to get my body working properly again. I love his work!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr Davies is perhaps the best doctor at Shadyside. He is so caring, knowledgeable,and all around a wonderful man.No one can go wrong by using him, I tell everyone all the time if they need this type of doctor, then here is his phone number and tell them I said to call.

Dan

Posted on February 13th, 2012

28 year old male with two tumors found on my kidney. Dr Davies brought me in and performed the surgery within 2 weeks. He has a great sense of humor and a very strong confidence about his work. He and his staff responded quickly to all of my concerns. My incision looks great and 2 weeks later I'm near a normal, cancer free life again. An excellent surgeon and a good man.

Horrible

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor. After surgery, problems arised and he would not see patient. He said nothing was wrong when in fact patient urostomy had collasped that he had just done. He made a call to patient daughter said he would not live longer than a year that cancer had spread. This is not how you tell someone! We were lucky enough to find a great Dr at Passavant Hospital. Patient is still alive and doing better 18 months later. No thanks to Dr Davies.

NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT

Posted on October 31st, 2011

WHEN HE WALKED INTO THE EXAM ROOM HIS MIND WAS MADE UP. HE NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT,WHAT SYMPTOMS I WAS HAVING, OR EVEN HOW FREQUENTLY I WAS HAVING THEM. HE SAID HE HAD REVIEWED MY RECORD AND AND THERE WAS REALLY NOTHING HE COULD DO TO HELP ME. THIS WAS ALL BEFORE HE DID ANY KIND OF EXAM ON ME. I FELT IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. HE SPENT MAYBE 10 MIN. IN THE ROOM WITH ME.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

He is a very kind, easy to understand Doctor HOWEVER after discharge he was virtually impossible to reach for questions/concerns. There was NO follow up care to speak of after two weeks and his staff does NOT return calls in a timely fashion (you wait for days/weeks and make several calls)