A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin DiJoseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin DiJoseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DiJoseph graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiJoseph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Dennis DiJoseph DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. DiJoseph practice?
- Dr. Benjamin DiJoseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin DiJoseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Paulsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ.
See Paulsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.