A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Dillon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dillon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Dillon MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Dillon practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.