A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Domb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Domb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Domb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Domb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Domb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Domb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Domb practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Domb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Domb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Westmont Orthopedic Surgeons.