A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Domb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Domb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domb
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Domb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Domb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Domb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Domb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Domb practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Domb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Domb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Westmont Surgeons.