Dr. Benjamin Domb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Domb?

Great experience!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Domb is a wonderful surgeon. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He helped me walk again and get back to normal after hip injuries that occurred during childbirth with my daughter. After seeing multiple doctors, he was the first to figure out my problem and help. Dr. Domb and his very attentive staff helped make a difficult time in my life much better. I would very highly recommend Dr. Domb to anyone.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

You and your team were amazing! Thank you for making this experience so positive. I'm forever grateful to you, Dr. Domb.

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I'm so very pleased with my new hips and my restored quality of life. Dr. Domb and his entire staff were awesome in all aspects of care and service.

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Thanks for helping me get my hip and my knees back. God bless you. 🙏

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Thanks for helping me get my hip and my knees back. God bless you. 🙏

Hip repair

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr Domb did a great job! I was in constant pain and was unable to be active or even get a good night sleep. After my hip repair I feel like I have my life back!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I am very happy since having the surgery. The pain in my hip is gone! I would recommend the surgery to anyone no matter their age!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Domb did an outstanding job replacing my hip and repairing my gluteus medius tear. I would highly recommend him and his team and had a good experience. Very grateful to be pain free and back to my life again. Thanks Dr. Domb! You are the best!

Financial nightmare

Posted on October 17th, 2016

This has been a two year process for me, wish I'd have taken my business elsewhere. After being diagnosed with a labrum tear I was scheduled for surgery. One person at the office told me to start PT prior to surgery and another told me to not waste time and money on pre op PT so stopped. Less than a week before my scheduled surgery insurance denied me because I had not completed the PT. when I finally became elegible again the office scheduled me for surgery in Indiana in an out of network and told me if I wanted an in network site I'd have to wait 6 months for an appointment. And don't get me started on the $5000 deposit! Never ever sign a waiver or give a deposit until you speak to your insurance! I learned this lesson the hard way. He's trying to bill me almost $2500 now because that was the part not covered by insurance and i gave him the deposit. But he makes it sound like this deposit is for your benefit. I went to him because my mother in law had a fine experience with him and spoke highly. But the more people I talk to with similar injuries have nothing good to say. He has tried to spread himself too thin with so many offices and high volume, this should have been a big red flag to me.

Hip Surgery, Excellent experience and outcome! Talented and compassionate doctor!

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Recently had hip surgery by Dr Domb. Excellent experience from start to finish! I have been suffering from hip pain for years now, and after many inaccurate diagnoses by multiple specialists, I was referred to Dr Domb by a colleague who also had hip surgery by him, and had an equally excellent experience and outcome. His staff was helpful and thorough and guided me through the process, and Dr Domb's experience, reputation, education and bedside manner were top notch. He is not only a very skilled surgeon, but a compassionate physician. I am now 3 months post surgery and feel better than I have in years! I am finally able to return to my active lifestyle and get back to doing the activities I love, pain free! Many, many thanks Dr Domb!

Not good

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Absolutely regret having surgery with him. Never explained anything, just said he would fix me. After the surgery, when I still had pain and problems, I was advised to no longer see him. Went to another doctor who eventually gave me my life back after having to do 4 more surgeries (2 on each hip).

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I didn't meet him until after my surgery, but my hip feels as good as new! If you're looking for someone to fix your hip, Dr. Domb's your guy.