inactive

Benjamin E Dorotinsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2013
Excellent M.D. cares about patients and explains things very clearly. I reccommend him to anyone who likes a doctor that cares.

August 9th, 2012
I went to Dr. D for about 6 months and was going in regularly (2 to 3 times per month) at each and every appt he was 1 hr plus late even if you are the 1st appt of the day.After 3 months of listening him talk about his wife....how long he had to wait at the pharmacy ect., I finally asked him if he was going to do anything for me as I am the one who is sick and paying for this, he finally ordered some blood work which showed that I was having problems it was something simple that medication would take care of....when I asked for a script to be called in for me I was told that it would have to wait until my next appt a month away and could not be seen any sooner. I found a new Dr. immeditally!!!