A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin DuBois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DuBois
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. DuBois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin DuBois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DuBois graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. DuBois has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin V DuBois MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin V. DuBois practice?
- Dr. Benjamin DuBois has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin DuBois practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Cardiologists.