A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin DuBois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin DuBois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DuBois
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. DuBois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin DuBois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DuBois graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. DuBois has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin V DuBois MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin V. DuBois practice?
- Dr. Benjamin DuBois has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin DuBois practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Cardiologists.