A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Dudycha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Dudycha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Dudycha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Dr. Dudycha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Dudycha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Dudycha practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Dudycha has 1 office location.
- Dr. Benjamin Dudycha practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near , .