A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Dudycha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudycha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dudycha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dudycha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Dudycha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin W. Dudycha practice?
Dr. Benjamin Dudycha practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, TX and Arlington, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Dudycha, Dr. Bennie Dudycha, Dr. Benny Dudycha