A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Dudycha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Dudycha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Dudycha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudycha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dudycha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin William Dudycha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin W. Dudycha practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Dudycha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Dudycha practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near College Station, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians and College Station Sports Medicine Doctors.