A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Atkinson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Atkinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Edward Atkinson MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Atkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Atkinson practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Osteopaths.