A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Atkinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Atkinson MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Atkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Atkinson practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Novi Osteopaths.