A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Cohen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Emanuel Cohen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Cohen practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.