A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Eliezer Levine MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Levine practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Hospitalists, Hewlett Internists, Hewlett Rheumatologists, and Hewlett Pediatric Specialists.