Dr. Benjamin Levine MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 9th, 2017
Best Doctor!
Dr. Levine and staff have assured my return to everyday normal activities. I cannot express my gratitude, and appreciation of the courtesy and speed of Dr. Levine and staff to take care of my needs. I was suffering for many years and had seen many doctors before I met Dr. Levine. Dr. Levine was able to make a diagnosis and treat me on he very first visit. I feel like a new person and am able to to function and be the person i always wanted to be. Thank your Dr. Levine!

January 5th, 2017
Highly Recommend
Everyone in this office is wonderful. Dr Levine is the best Dr I have ever had, he goes above and beyond for his patients . Dr Levine found out what was wrong with me when many Dr's didn't and saved my life. Plus he has a wonderful personality and I know he always has my best Intrest at heart. Highly recommend that you see Dr Levine!

July 3rd, 2016
Invested in my well-being
Dr. Levine is awesome! Very thorough. I told him that I had a history of joint pain, so right there in the office, I had an X-Ray that was read by Dr. Levine and blood work. Dr. Levine assured me that we would work together to determine what's best for me and went over what he thought I had. He started me on some medications and just after two days I am feeling better then I have in 20 years! After one visit, I can tell he's invested in my well-being.