A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Fajardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Fajardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Fajardo MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ben Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Ben Fajardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ben Fajardo practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Richmond, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.