A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Fand is Excellent. Dr. Fand has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Fand, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Calculus Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fand graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Fand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Fand practice?
Dr. Benjamin Fand practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bennie Fand, Dr. Ben Fand, Dr. Benny Fand