A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Fand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Fand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fand
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Fand, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fand graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Fand MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Fand practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Fand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Fand practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.