Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ike Agudosi on Nov 18th, 2013

He is thorough and very understanding about your problems and elicits your thoughts on his treatment. He wants to know what you think, not just take commands from him. I find that very refreshing.

Pleasant environment show details Pleasant environment
by Grace George on Nov 17th, 2013

Dr. Fand is very professional & thorough. Office operates efficiently.

by JAY S on Oct 18th, 2013

What I like most about Dr Fand is his thoroughness and direct attitude to my concerns. He is truly a doctor who you feel confident in immediately, Both my wife and myself have been patients for several years and we find the service outstanding.

AN OFFICE VISIT show details AN OFFICE VISIT
by FOX,JOHN on Oct 6th, 2013

FAST, EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 24th, 2013

Dr Fand is very thorough with his exam and review of patient history. He is always personable with his patients, and listens to any concerns regarding their condition. I have been a patient of Dr. Fand for 32 Years.

Highly skilled doctor show details Highly skilled doctor
Aug 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Fand for the past 9 years. He is a knowledgeable and highly skilled doctor. He clearly and thoroughly explains information, invites my input and answers all of my questions satisfactorily. He is understanding and compassionate and responds in a caring, sensitive fashion. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Anonymous on Nov 21st, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Fand is a good doctor moitoring me for over 10 years as we watched my treatment with prostate cancer. Walked me through the painful decision of tr ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
still waiting for answers show details still waiting for answers
Jun 30th, 2012

if you need him , he will not be there to help. very un happy with him and believe he does not follow up when time is important

Exceptional Physician show details Exceptional Physician
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Benjamin Fand is an excellent physician who takes an inordinate amount of time with his patients. He is thorough and answers every and all questions clearly and concisely. His office staff is professional, courteous and efficient.

I have been a patient for over 15 years. show details I have been a patient for over 15 years.
Oct 22nd, 2010

Great doctor. Very intelligent but also very caring about the patient. Old Bridge office is VERY EFFICIENTLY run! I have referred many acquaintences to him and they are all very satisfied with Dr. Fand. He's one in a million...

Dr. Fand is a wonderful doctor show details Dr. Fand is a wonderful doctor
Apr 8th, 2010

Went to Dr Fand because my primary physician thought i had cancer. After a thorough exam and sonogram, Dr Fand discovered that this was not the case and I had an inflamation and i am being treated with antibiotics

Should be a top doctor nomination show details Should be a top doctor nomination
by john on Mar 31st, 2009

Excellent doctor, explains situation well, answers all questions and is on top of his game. I would recommend him to anyone. Great doctor