A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Fano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Fano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fano graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Fano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Juarez Fano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Fano practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Fano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Fano practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians and McAllen Hospitalists.