A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Fano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Fano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fano graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Fano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Juarez Fano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Fano practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Fano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Fano practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians and McAllen Hospitalists.