A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fox has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Fox MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Fox practices Neurological Surgery near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Houston, OH.
See Saint George Surgeons.