A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Franc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Franc, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franc graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Franc has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Franc MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Franc practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Franc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Franc practices Nuclear Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Sacramento Nuclear Medicine Physicians.