Dr. Benjamin Frank MD Patient Reviews

December 21st, 2015
Outstanding doctor who takes time with patient, shows great interest to understand patient's needs and conditions. This makes for a great treatment plan and care program

August 5th, 2014
Dr. Frank is amazing, The front office staff is crazy. The office manager brought me into her office and began to yell at me about my bill. She said that they were unable to see me because of my outstanding balance. I was on medications that required blood test. I was out of my meds and had to quit them cold turkey. I have been unable to find another doctor.

April 23rd, 2013
He saved me.
After searching high and low for this remarkable Dr, I found him! He can be found in Barrington and also Woodstock, he is no longer with Centegra. Dr Frank has made a life changing diagnosis. I had searched for years for answers. He got the correct diagnosis within the first meeting. I cannot give him enough praise. Do not hesitate to become a patient of his. He really cares about his patience and he listens.

May 21st, 2012
Caring Professional
A doctor who takes the time to really understand what is going on with you. He does not rush in and rush out. The first time EVER that someone has actually taken the time to REALLY listen. Dr. Frank is a God send. The only 4 star I did not give, was the waiting time. I rarely have to wait that long, but if I do, I know it is because he is taking extra time for a patient that needs it. He has done the same for me. I am in less pain than I have been for years, and I have Dr. Frank to thank for that.

January 25th, 2012
I have never waited very long for Dr. Frank at this office. The staff is professional & caring. I find his bedside manner & professionalism to be comforting and responsible. A refreshing change these days. He injects a sense of humanity in his care.

July 30th, 2011
I have been to 3 doctors specializing in RA. Dr. Frank is the only one who has made me pain free and I only see him twice a year. I love him and my insurance loves him.

July 1st, 2011
I FOUND HIM!!!
I found Doctor Frank. He is now at The Hashemi Medical Group at 4 Executive Court in South Barrington, IL.Phone: 847 756-4500.Dr. Frank is such an intelligent doctor. He has a vast amount of knowledge and he keeps up with new and changing treatments. He's very compassionate and caring. I went to four Rheumatologists before I met with Dr. Frank and I have been going to him now for many years. He's a keeper.

June 29th, 2011
Patricia A. Erdman, patient
I am beyond disapointed that Dr. Frank has left Centegra. Patients in our community havE few resources of the exceptional quality, specialty service that Dr. Frank provides his patients. He knows his field, he cares about his patients and has made more of us than not, know that our welfare comes firt. He is feisty and will fight for the quality of our care and for the standards he believes are in our best interest. I am anxious to learn where he practices next. I will be happy to follow him. I chose Dr. Benjamin Frank, NOT Centegra or any other rheumatologist in our area.

June 24th, 2011
Dr. Frank - MIA
The thought of finding another Dr. is not at all appealing to me. He is a great listner and a compassionate physician. He always took my concerns regarding treatment and tried to find alternative treatments. I will find him!

June 18th, 2011
Would like to find Dr. Franks new office!!!!
Is this Wilmette address his practice office address. I would love to find out where Dr. Frank is practicing. I am a patient of his and I am not interested in starting up with a new doctor.

June 17th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Doctor Frank is a great doctor with a good patient relationship. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a rheumatologist or internist.

June 16th, 2011
The best RA doctor I have ever seen in 25 years
There are very few doctors in this world who are as genuinely caring as Dr. Frank. He is #1 in my book. He not only makes you feel like you are his only patient, but he listens to you and makes certain that you are not in pain. In my 65 years, I have never had another doctor whom I hold in such high regard.