A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Frankfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Frankfort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Frankfort, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankfort graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Frankfort has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Jay Frankfort MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Frankfort practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Frankfort has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Frankfort practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.