A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fredrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fredrick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fredrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Fredrick practice?
Dr. Norman Fredrick practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians.