A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Freilich, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Freilich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Douglas Freilich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Freilich practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Freilich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Freilich practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.