A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Furst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Furst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furst
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Furst, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Furst graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Furst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Albert Furst MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Furst practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Furst has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Furst practices Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists.