A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin G Williams MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Stillwater Internists and Stillwater Cardiologists.