A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Gaines, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gaines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ernest Gaines MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Gaines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Gaines practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Royal, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ladys Island, SC and Mound Bayou, MS.
See Port Royal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.