A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gamboa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Gamboa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamboa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gamboa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamboa graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gamboa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Tiongson Gamboa MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Gamboa practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Gamboa has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Gamboa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kahului, HI.
See Kahului Internists and Kahului Cardiologists.