A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Garnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Garnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Garnett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garnett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Garnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ahlswede Garnett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Garnett practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Garnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Garnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.