A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Geer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Geer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Copley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Geer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Geer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Geer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Geer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.