A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gelber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Gelber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Gelber, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Richard Gelber FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Gelber practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Gelber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Gelber practices Neurological Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE.
See Lincoln Neurological Surgeons.