Dr. Benjamin Gelber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Gelber?

August 23rd, 2016

Dr Gelber treated me for Trigeminal Neuralgia.. also called the suicide disease. He preformed gamma knife surgery on me in 2009. Sometimes the results only last for 1 1/2 - 2yrs.. Mine was sucessful for 5 years before I had to have another surgery as I am not a candidate for some of the procedures. I am so very grateful for his prompt and sucessful treatment. He is truly a great Dr. in his field. His staff was very sensitive to my condition and was great to work with.

November 8th, 2015

Cervical results

Dr Gelber was polite and introduced himself professionally. At first, he was a little abrupt, skimming over my records I sent over. He then skipped over my MRI interpretations from another doctor so they didn't "skew" his opinion. My significant other is very social and brought up sports with the Dr. Dr Gelber then changed his tune and was very much into the conversation. After checking me out he gave us information on what he could do for me. He even took the time to show us how to read results and teach us what each view means. He is a great doctor, knowledgeable, personable, and he teaches his patients, which in my opinion is a big part of being a member of the medical team. I'm awaiting surgery next week with him and feel confident in his ability and feel confident that he will answer any questions I have. His staff is also very nice. The doctor also dictated in front of me, so that I could correct him if he made any errors! I appreciate that.

October 13th, 2015

Your time is not as valuable as theirs and they don' t value what you say

As a "lapsed" patient, I arrived early and with extensive pre-appointment paperwork filled out. Time: 10:15am. No problem. At 10:45 I informed the receptionist that I had a must-leave time of 11:30. She said that she would let the necessary person know. I was called back at 11:00. I answered the nurse's questions, all of which I had previously answered in the pre-appointment forms. Still, no problem. As she left around 11:10, I asked her if anyone had told her that I had to leave no later than 11:30. She replied in the negative, but said that she would let ???? (I don't recall whom) know. The PA arrived around 11:15 and began to ask the same questions posed twice previously. Before any more time got away, I let her know that I had to leave no later than 11:30. She seemed a tad perplexed, so I asked her if anyone had informed her. She said that no one had. Midway through her questions, I asked her if she had looked at the nurse's notes on me, taken just minutes before. She was a little miffed at my question. (I didn't have the heart to ask her whether or not she had availed herself of the pre-appointment info I had brought.) I also chose not to ask her if she had reviewed the patient records I had sent over to Gelber's office from three different places. It was obvious that she'd not seen them. To her credit, the PA comported herself well, even though put out, and responded, "I just want to be thorough." She recommended that a particular test be performed before any further assessment be made. It was about 11:27 by now. She asked me if I wanted to wait to see the doctor. I told her that was my intention in setting up the appointment but, since I was now out of time, I'd have to forego it. She then directed me to the checkout station. Once there, the kind lady helped me set up a time for the aformentioned test, asking me yet again some of the questions I'd been asked thrice before. Frustrating experience.

October 1st, 2015

I found Dr. Gelber to be an excellent doctor. He really advocated for me in my wc case. I believe he is very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. He is very much down to business. I would recommend him very highly to anyone!

September 30th, 2017