A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Gitterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Gitterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gitterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Eric Gitterman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Gitterman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Gitterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Gitterman practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.