A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Gitterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Gitterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitterman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Gitterman practice?
Dr. Benjamin Gitterman practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.