by Jennifer P. on Mar 17th, 2015

I have been Dr. Gocial's patient for 10 years. He is the type of doctor that any physician in training should emulate. He is kind, patient, approachable, skilled and knowledgeable. His administrative and nursing staff is continuously kind, courteous and professional. When you call with questions, you get a prompt reply. I am also a physician in a group practice, and I can say without reservation that RMA is a model practice. I give Dr. Gocial and RMA the highest recommendation.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Jillian on Mar 9th, 2015

My husband and I first saw Dr Gocial in April of 2014 after a frustrating year of trying to get pregnant. From the moment I met him, I trusted him--not only to treat my infertility issues with vigor but to really hear my struggle and provide solace and compassion. He was always great about explaining his course of action, and even called me at home a few times to check up on me. The result? I became pregnant extremely quickly under his care and am now the mom of a wonderful baby boy. Cannot thank the folks at RMA enough!

Thank you Dr. Gocial! show details Thank you Dr. Gocial!
by Barb Rockenbach on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Gocial is wonderful. His caring and compassion are excellent compliments to his medical knowledge. He spent good time with us explaining every procedure, result, etc. He always followed- up on appointments and genuinely cared about us. From the first visit to the last, I always knew that I was in the best of hands with Dr. Gocial. Thanks to Dr. Gocial, we just welcomed home our beautiful baby girl. He made our dreams come true and gave us a true miracle.

Dr. Gocial is wonderful show details Dr. Gocial is wonderful
by Ashley & Dave W. on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Gocial was kind from the moment that we had we had our consultation with him. He understood that we were trying to get pregnant and that it was an emotional roller coaster. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant, we were so anxious to start our family. We had been to many doctors and specialists, and were then recommended to RMA. Dr. Gocial sat down with us and heard our story. He really understood where we were coming from and wanted to help us. He was genuine and it didn't feel like another doctor's visit. He was so caring and supportive. He developed a plan based on our medical history and needs. He was so great with each visit, what ever the news and the means of the visit. He explained everything at each visit in detail and in terms we could understand and relate to. He let us know his plan each step of the way and was so supportive. His staff was equally as supportive and incredible. We now have a beautiful, incredible, three month old girl Zoey. We couldn't be happier! We just took Zoey in for visit and everyone as so welcoming and excited to see our family. I would recommend RMA to anyone, they're a great support system and we will forever be grateful!

by Briana on Sep 23rd, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Gocial & his amazing staff I have a healthy beautiful daughter, who is 3 and a baby on the way! Dr. Gocial is always extremely helpful, optimistic, straightforward and compassionate. He always made sure I felt comfortable & was fully aware of what exactly would be happening. The staff is fantastic! They are pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and were amazing with my daughter when I needed to bring her to appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Gocial to anyone that is considering fertility!!

by Mrs. Leonardo on May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gocial is truly the best, The staff is super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Mar 5th, 2012

Spent alot of time going over my history trying to figure out what my problems are. Also spent alot of time explaining things to me.

Jan 4th, 2012

although I did have to wait for about 25 min.,it was well worth it. His kindness and understanding of my concerns were real and on target. A wonderful human being.

Great Doctor, will never go to another show details Great Doctor, will never go to another
Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Gocial is incredibly caring and I couldn't askf for a better doctor. He listens to your every thought, problem or concern and he replies back in all aspects of your matters. I truly would like to thank Dr. Gocial and his whole practice for being there for every woman 100% of the way