Dr. Benjamin Gocial Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Gocial?

May 9th, 2016

Excellent doctor, amazing bedside manner. Really cares.

I can't say enough excellent things about Dr. Gocial. He has helped both my wife and I get pregnant. My wife with IVF and myself with IUI and the experiences couldn't have been better. The entire office is very sweet and kind, and we felt like we were close friends by the end of it all. Dr. Gocial's bedside manner is superb, and he was always honest and upfront with us on results. We would go to him again and again in the future. We have our complete trust in him. You can't go wrong. I can't praise him enough.

April 1st, 2016

Perfect guide through our ups and downs!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gocial. We have worked with him to conceive twice and have been successful both times. I have always felt informed about the steps we have taken and have appreciated his incremental approach and guidance in the process. Of particular note is his wonderful bedside manner. Sadly, our first pregnancy ended in a still birth at 40 weeks. Making the decision to try and conceive again was an emotional and mental challenge, but Dr. Gocial was there with us every step of the way. He took special care to consider our additional worries and took extra time to ask how my husband and I were doing with each visit. If we could, we would continue to visit him for the remainder of the pregnancy! We certainly feel like he has been in our corner the whole time and look forward to introducing our TWINS to him when they arrive this fall.

March 17th, 2015

I have been Dr. Gocial's patient for 10 years. He is the type of doctor that any physician in training should emulate. He is kind, patient, approachable, skilled and knowledgeable. His administrative and nursing staff is continuously kind, courteous and professional. When you call with questions, you get a prompt reply. I am also a physician in a group practice, and I can say without reservation that RMA is a model practice. I give Dr. Gocial and RMA the highest recommendation.

January 19th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Gocial!

Dr. Gocial is wonderful. His caring and compassion are excellent compliments to his medical knowledge. He spent good time with us explaining every procedure, result, etc. He always followed- up on appointments and genuinely cared about us. From the first visit to the last, I always knew that I was in the best of hands with Dr. Gocial. Thanks to Dr. Gocial, we just welcomed home our beautiful baby girl. He made our dreams come true and gave us a true miracle.

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Gocial is wonderful

Dr. Gocial was kind from the moment that we had we had our consultation with him. He understood that we were trying to get pregnant and that it was an emotional roller coaster. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant, we were so anxious to start our family. We had been to many doctors and specialists, and were then recommended to RMA. Dr. Gocial sat down with us and heard our story. He really understood where we were coming from and wanted to help us. He was genuine and it didn't feel like another doctor's visit. He was so caring and supportive. He developed a plan based on our medical history and needs. He was so great with each visit, what ever the news and the means of the visit. He explained everything at each visit in detail and in terms we could understand and relate to. He let us know his plan each step of the way and was so supportive. His staff was equally as supportive and incredible. We now have a beautiful, incredible, three month old girl Zoey. We couldn't be happier! We just took Zoey in for visit and everyone as so welcoming and excited to see our family. I would recommend RMA to anyone, they're a great support system and we will forever be grateful!

September 23rd, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Gocial & his amazing staff I have a healthy beautiful daughter, who is 3 and a baby on the way! Dr. Gocial is always extremely helpful, optimistic, straightforward and compassionate. He always made sure I felt comfortable & was fully aware of what exactly would be happening. The staff is fantastic! They are pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and were amazing with my daughter when I needed to bring her to appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Gocial to anyone that is considering fertility!!

May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gocial is truly the best, The staff is super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them.

March 5th, 2012

Spent alot of time going over my history trying to figure out what my problems are. Also spent alot of time explaining things to me.

January 4th, 2012

although I did have to wait for about 25 min.,it was well worth it. His kindness and understanding of my concerns were real and on target. A wonderful human being.

November 5th, 2009

Great Doctor, will never go to another

Dr. Gocial is incredibly caring and I couldn't askf for a better doctor. He listens to your every thought, problem or concern and he replies back in all aspects of your matters. I truly would like to thank Dr. Gocial and his whole practice for being there for every woman 100% of the way

May 15th, 2017