A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Goelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Goelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Goelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goelman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Goelman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Goelman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Goelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Goelman practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.