A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Goelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Goelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Goelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goelman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Goelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Goelman practice?
Dr. Benjamin Goelman practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.